This integrative approach to
dentistry is a game changer!
While the majority of Americans take nutraceuticals and dietary supplements, they typically do so without understanding the risks or side-effects which can be hazardous to health. Create a practice environment where patients are given the space to disclose this information, helped to make informed choices, and educated regarding oral systemic connections.
Set your practice on a course to healthier, happier patients.
Learn with your team:
- Connections between oral health and heart disease, diabetes, kidney failure, cancer, and other disorders
- Modern diet choices that support better health and lower inflammation and review the roles of specific vitamins in relation to dental health
- Commonly prescribed drugs which deplete essential vitamins and minerals and how to help patients counter the effects
- Nutritional and herbal supplements that support oral and systemic health and any contraindications
- Receive and review a reference guide for helping patients make informed choices in terms of value, variety and quality when purchasing supplements or OTC remedies
- Salivary testing the dental team can offer clients to support the unique genetics of patients, rendering better treatment results, health and longevity, making the dental team look like rock stars!
Ask about Dr. Dayries’ customized consulting programs!
Train in YOUR Office: Full or Partial Day Programs
Hourly via Phone or Screen Share
CE Credits Offered
Learn More Today!